Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Humankind cannot bear very much reality.
T. S. Eliot

I am in an interesting space this morning. I am wanting to truly see everything as it actually is not as Id like it to be. You know,emotionally I think I can take anything now. Life has not been kind.The 7th step application here is to practice patience and Gratitude.I have had the same job for over 4 years now.Im a working psychic and a semi decent mother. I am doing what I can day to day. I am in love with someone. The obvious is that there maybe something I am missing. I am not suspicious or cautious or even pretentious just shaken by the need to take a good honest look around. Maybe approaching my fourth year clean has prompted this.I am very grateful and am truly happy. I pray God that I can trust you would show me if I was deceiving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment