I am in such a space that I dont know what to believe even though I know the truth. It is true that these things make you crazy. I am revolted and disgusted that he is even a second thought as he has dismissed the entire thing as a crazy paranoid delusion.
It is so plain and obvious what happened. While I was crying and upset over our umpteenth fight over nothing he decided to create a profile to get over me with anyone and everyone he could the NEXT DAY!. We worked it out so he hasnt went back. Thats about right I think. Oh and BTW his ALT profile was completely different so was all other 20 profiles.
However since he never went back it never happened I made it up or some phantom hacker put in that information I dont fucking think so. I decided to check out his accounts because my baby wants me to marry him I just wanted peace of mind.Instead I got clear indisputable proof of what he does while Im crying my soul out note my post 2/26/2011 at 956 while he was creating his profile at the exact same time. I am a terminal fool.
No comments:
Post a Comment