Things are pretty great,I have made alot of progress. This year is going to be awesome. The kids are doing well. Gabriel has an official diagnosis now. He is ADHD thy started him on 5mg of Adderal. Kinda scary but he seems to be making progress. Kids are no longer at the daycare they are in the 6to6 program. Now its called Primetime. They really like it. Lotta new stuff to do and I like the organization,rules and schedule. Gabe has been suspended twice from it. They are trying to get him a 504 plan asap so that he can get some extra support with that.
Chloe is still doing her best in school. She is way moody and whiney but thats kinda always been the case overall she is happy. I went to Bookstar yesterday and I got them each an activity book. Gabe dot to dots to help him learn his numbers. Adrien,Word finds caus ethats what he likes and Clo madlibs cause they make her laugh. I think the activity books are a good reward for Gabe he almost finished his whole book of dot to dot Dinosaurs in one evening. Seth is still pretty much the same. HE had some odd behavior last night. Was up at wee hours. I want to get that interview done and get him over to Jobcorps asap. I left several messages not sure what the hold up is. I have the dates of Spring Break now so it is just placing a sitter. I should hear back from Lisa B soon. She is going to watch them more than half the time. I will need someone else for the rest. I am hoping Liz can do it. I will admit I am not 100% ok with her doing it. If we only go for 5 days it should be alright.Things with Spike are good he is busy building his business. He has had alot going on but we still have our weekends and date night is back in place. This Friday its my choice. I will have to think of something good.
No comments:
Post a Comment