Monday, June 21, 2010

Got to see Iron Maiden :)
They were very close to us! I am happy to say I did not suffocate in the pit. Spike and I both had an awesome time. Who couldnt youd have to be a corpse or extremely lame not to. I am back to work, well rested I guess. I could of slept longer I think. I dreamt of one of Stephanies friends. He introduced himself and kinda let me know hed keep an eye out for her. She gets out this Wednesday. She is my baby now and always. I love her so much and I am sorry that she is choosing the way shes is choosing. I pray she makes it through this part of her life. I am reading for someone tonight. So happy it will be mediumship. My personal favorite thing to do. So all is good I guess. The financial stuff always ends up working out...
Love you Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment