Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sit type be honest...
It all started with a feeling. I felt how I felt. The inflection was in the lyrics and feel of DMB's song Say Goodbye. I remember resonating the whole feel of meeting him and digging him everything to this song. The reason was because I knew he didnt want anything serious neither did I. Coming out of the stuff I was coming out of I needed to let the dust settle some. Shake off all that insanity all that drama. I just wanted to unravel right in front of him a few times. I hadnt up to that point ever met a man who took my breath away. Made me nervous talkin to him. Just being around him made my heart beat faster. Crazy. We went to Comicon 09 with him. I mean I knew we were going as brand new friends. We saw each other there we had lunch we left. I cant really describe it, I just dug him. We we were standing close outside the con for like a minute and I was like close right behind him. I remember feelin a total rush from my head to my feet just by being near him. I wanted this guy!
I talked to him over the following weeks here and there. Met for coffee and whatnot. I went to see him play with his band for the first time.
Loved the band, they sounded great playing dark and heavy Sabbath! Was the first time I saw him perform. He let me kiss him on the cheek before he went on stage. I was just girly as fuck over him.When he came off he was hella sweaty and hot! He came by me and I swear he let me kiss him once more and I seriously savored his sweat. Should of known then he was more than just a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment