“The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”
Goethe
Love it, things are happening in synchronicity with my conscious decisions to commit myself. I am amazed at how very easily this is happening. Oh Spike and I went to see the therapist. Was our 3rd time going. My 4th his 3rd. I am liking it still. I think it may actually be helping coupled with my commitment to change and my recovery.
I'm going to keep my head up. No matter what. I don't need my mommy my brother or my sister to live my life. I also dont need a husband. I am fine with just being me forever. If it never happens I guess it wasnt supposed to. I seriously love being in the process. Things are moving fast and I can keep up. Everything is just moving forward. FEAR aside all is well.
No comments:
Post a Comment