Thursday, June 24, 2010

Melancholy and the infinite sadness is such a great album title. I am trying to think of which song I loved on it and it evades me just the album title comes to mind..
I am thinking of my daughter thats probably why. I am going to talk about it a little more with other women and people who have addict kids. I am also thinking of checking out Alanon. I have no idea where and when Ill have time but I am going to make time. I want to feel better. I got into it with Spike earlier in the week. A simple tiff turned into dramarama and I think hes right it has to do with not being able to seperate and surrender my kids. I love him so much, I hope that staying on top of this stuff will somehow change the way I behave. I really cant stand myself sometimes. heres one..

No comments:

Post a Comment