
I am humbled and amazed at god working all over in my life. I was just cursing god a few days ago and now everywhere and everyplace I look I see evidence.
I can't really say I have every little detail and logistic worked out but I have some ideas on which way I need to head. Divine guidance happens when I let go. To my absolute delight my clairvoyance is expanding. I am doing some major growing in my psychic senses. Its not just in seeing, its in hearing. Hearing used to scare me. Its not so scary anymore. I am so grateful because I know this is part of my personal journey here. I don't understand some of the mechanics of the day to day. Existential blues take over sometimes. I know who I am more and more. I know that the souls in my life are sparks. I love everyone in my world. I am not sure how healthy I am but I am on the right path FINALLY. Deception and denial and illusion have been cancelled out by acceptance,honesty and actuality.
No comments:
Post a Comment