Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.
-- Oscar Wilde

You know the more and more I get clarity on marriage the more I'm not interested. It is a recipe for hate and disconnect it seems.
I do not want to hate or be seperate with someone I chose to be entwined with. Just sounds nightmarish. I think I may be one of the women in the world that just has to be unhitched! Independent in every fucking way. I guess the frustration and disappointment in all that was when I got right down to it & honest with myself it is that I thought it was possible to have everything.I guess nobody gets everything and if they do they want something else. This is something I am going to keep looking at because supposedly I wanted it or thought I wanted by the time I turned 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment